CLOSED Monday, Sept. 7th
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Closing or delay due to weather? Check WFMZ:
Electronic Bill Pay
The bill payment service allows Beth1st members to pay bills on the Internet.
The bill pay function includes scheduling payments to merchants, reviewing and changing any scheduled payments and review of payment history. Scheduled payments can be scheduled for certain dates and the system will provide a confirmation number for every payment. Bill Pay also keeps track of a customerís payment history, which makes it an excellent record keeper.
If you have not already signed up for Bill Pay, please see Electronic Bill Pay - How to Enroll
The usage of Bill Pay essentially involves three steps:
- Set up a personal list of merchants / payees.
- To pay bills, a list of merchants/payees must be added to the customerís personal merchant list, including the payee address, phone number and account number.
- Schedule a payment
- Payments can be made for one-time only or recurring for as many times as the customer specifies for up to 10 years. The first payment date cannot be for more than 18 months in the future.
- Payments are processed Monday through Friday at 1 p.m. Central Time, with the exception of federal holidays.
- In the event a recurring scheduled payment falls on a weekend or federal holiday, the payment will be processed on the business day prior.
- Change or Delete a Payment
- Customers can change or delete any payment information, as necessary. Any changes must be completed prior to the start of the payment cycle on the date the payment is to be processed.
- Bill Pay uses one of the following methods to remit the payment to the payee:
- Electronic Payments—When this method is used, you will receive a recommendation to set up the payment at least two business days before the due date.
- Check Payment—When this method is used, you will receive a recommendation to set up payment at least five business days before the due date. (See note below.)
NOTE: The recommended lead times are provided to ensure the merchant receives the payment in a timely manner. Posting of the payment is the responsibility of the merchant.