9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Closing or delay due to weather? Check WFMZ:
Annual Meeting 2012
November 17, 2012,
Lehigh University's Mountaintop Campus,
Click here for directions.
- Registration: 8:00 - 8:30 am
- Breakfast*: 8:30 - 9:00 am
- Meeting: 9:00 - 10:00 am
Things to Know about the Annual Meeting
- All members are welcome to attend.
- *There is a small reservation fee of $3.00 per person for the breakfast. (There is no charge for children under 10.)
- Reservations are required.
- To make your reservations, you mayÖ
- Call us at 610-691-0041
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell us in person at the Credit Union.
- When making your reservations, be sure to:
- Tell us how many people will be attending
- Indicate whether you would like your registration fee ($3.00 per person) to be deducted from your share or share draft account.
- Registration deadline is Wednesday, November 7th.
We hope to see you there!
Fall has finally arrived, and that means itís almost time for the Annual Meeting of the Bethlehem Teachers Federal Credit Union. The Credit Union holds its Annual Meeting every year in mid November. The meeting provides members with information about the Credit Unionís financial well-being, annual performance, accomplishments, plans and highlights.
Members who attend enjoy a full breakfast buffet and receive a gift to say thank you for being part of our family. The meeting is conducted in a casual atmosphere and consists of a power point presentation, voting on Board Elections and door prize drawings.
The Bethlehem Teachers Federal Credit Union Annual Meeting will be held at Lehigh University, Mountaintop Campus, Iacocca Hall, on Saturday, November 17, 2012.