9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Closing or delay due to weather? Check WFMZ:
Annual Meeting 2016
Saturday, November 19th, 2016
Mountaintop Campus of Lehigh University
111 Research Dr
Bethlehem, PA 18015
- Doors Open: 8:00 am
- Registration: 8:00 - 8:30 am
- Breakfast**: 8:30 - 9:00 am
- Meeting: 9:00 - 10 am
Join us for the 81st Annual Meeting of Bethlehem 1st Federal Credit Union. The Credit Union holds its Annual Meeting every year in mid November. The meeting provides members with information about the Credit Unionís financial well-being, annual performance, accomplishments, plans and highlights.
All members are welcome to attend and will enjoy a full breakfast buffet and receive a gift to say thank you for being part of our family. The meeting is conducted in a casual atmosphere and consists of a PowerPoint presentation, voting on Board Elections and door prize drawings.
Things to Know about the Annual Meeting
- All members are welcome to attend.
- **There is a small reservation fee of $6.00 per person for the breakfast.
- Reservations are required. To make your reservations, you may...
- Call us at 610-691-0041
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to include your name and how many people will be attending in the message.
- Tell us in person at the Credit Union.
- When making your reservations, be sure to:
- Tell us how many people will be attending
- Indicate whether you would like your registration fee ($6.00 per person) to be deducted from your share or share draft account.
- Registration deadline is Monday, November 7th. We hope to see you there!